If you read my last post, you know that this year I’m focusing more fully on a healthier lifestyle. Now that doesn’t mean that I can’t enjoy a Taco Bell run every now and then. It just means that I am taking small steps to a healthier lifestyle. One step that I am taking now is to work out more often.
When you start working out, it can be hard to choose a gym. Each one says they are the best on the market, but how do you really know the best one to go with? Luckily, I have a gym that I love, Anytime Fitness, and I’m here to give you my honest opinion of it so you can make your own decision about where you want to work out.
The thing that I like the most about Anytime Fitness is that it is open 24 hours a day. That means that I’m free to workout whenever I want.
When I first walked into Anytime Fitness I was greeted with a smile. Michael, the owner of my local Anytime Fitness, went out of his way to show me around the whole facility. (They even have a supplement room where you can get all items at cost. Who knew?) If you’re new to working out, like myself, they will even show you how to use each piece of equipment probably! I was really impressed with the level professionalism exhibited and the how friendly everyone was. Michael even gave me a workout plan for no extra fee!
- The first thing that I noticed about Anytime Fitness was the amazing environment. The building is small, especially compared to the other gyms that I have been to in the area. But it’s never super busy and there is always plenty of the machines for everyone.
- The staff is really helpful and friendly.
- Each piece of cardio equipment has its own TV. That means that you don’t have to watch what everyone else wants to.
- They value privacy! There are private clean showers that are always stocked with shampoo and body wash for you to use. Additionally, there are huge private bathrooms.
- The facilities are super clean! There is never trash anywhere, the bathrooms are always fully stocked, and everything is clean and sanitized.
Perhaps the coolest part of Anytime Fitness is that your membership can get you into any of their 2,000 locations across the US! That’s right, so now there is no excuse to not work out while on vacation.
I’ve absolutely loved my experience at Anytime Fitness so far. If you’re interested in getting a membership, check out their website here. Keep checking back for workout tips and encouragement to start your fitness journey.