Hop into Spring with sensory play!
Let your child practice color matching and explore different texture with is easy activity. You probably already have these items in your home.
- -egg carton
- -small eraser figurines in assorted colors
- -different color beans
- -pie pan
How to color pinto beans for sensory play:
- 1) Buy pinto beans in bulk.
- 2) Add 1 cup pinto beans to 2 TBS acrylic paint and 3 squirts hand sanitizer to a plastic bag.
- 3) Shake the bag until the color has distributed all over the beans.
- 4) Pour onto wax paper and allow to dry over night.